I’m 18 and just got my driving license, do you think it’s right for my parents to do this?

Anonymous
Living with my parents because of corona (I would be moving to college). Just got my license and now my parents expect me to give my brother rides whenever and wherever. If I don’t pick him up at a specific time, I get punished because they take away the driving privileges for me... yet still expect me to drive him around even when I can’t drive myself. I don’t use the car that often either. When I tell them that I am busy (bc I am!!) they say “well we still pay for your phone bill and let you live here. We aren’t asking much”. No, they are fucking lazy, can’t wait to move out once this virus improves in our lives. I am totally frustrated right now. Literally just got my license a few weeks ago. Advice for talking to them about this? Of course, I would be more mature when telling them. I just don’t want to feel like I am my brothers personal Uber driver.

I don’t pay for the gas (parents do).
5
1