I think I am turning bitter and angry because my parents don't understand me and always defend people who do bad to me?

Anonymous
This one shitty girl USED ME FOR HELP.
Now I'm halfway to show her place by playing smart like being a better student and outsmarting her hidden agendas.

NO VIOLENCE, cat fights OR BACKSTABBING INVOLVED.

But STILL my parents scolded me that
"why do you keep that negative vibes inside you and why are you trying to one up? "

I said "Because that motherfucking bitch used me and tried to steal my new friends"

They still blamed me and said I'm carrying hatred. Like seriously? Should i be a door mat then? I hate her and there is a GOOD REASON!!!
I seriously feel alone now. My own parents are always nagging and criticizing me since the day i was born. That's why i am aloof and don't talk to them anymore.
13 d
@secret6620 please stop doing this to me. Stop liking my questions. I get unnecessary notifications It's annoying. I've noticed it so many times u do that. Are you enjoying other people's problem?
2
2