People usually say that you have to cut off negative people out of your life but how do you do that when the person is one of your parents?

Anonymous
I can't deal with my mom anymore! She is the biggest bully in my life, always putting me down never happy with anything I do. I work, I study, I live by myself I pay my bills and im taking my drivers license. On top of dealing with criticism from society I have to deal with her bullshit aswell! Always telling me im not pretty, that I used to be but not anymore, that no man is going to want to be with me for years, when I was younger I started gaining weight after my dad passed away and she even told me that I looked discusting! I've been dealing with this to the point where I dont get fully naked in front of anyone! I have talked to her several times before but she always does it again, I have also been without talking to her for a while. Nothing seems to work! I havr tought about suicide before I just can't take it anymore and I dont know how to deal with this situation!

Ps: Any type of viscious comments will be deleted and reported so if you came to troll dont waist your time.
People usually say that you have to cut off negative people out of your life but how do you do that when the person is one of your parents?
Add Opinion