Female votes on what to do about this to him?

Nassau11
I'm 19, but my little brother is 11. He normally is in special ed classes because of anger stuff. He gets mainstreamed. Last week our parents hired a babysitter. She's 22 and in college. I found out she goes for social work and has interned, and is trained at doing what I saw 2 days ago. I came home and she had him face down on the living room carpet, holding his hands behind his lower back, and sat on him. She had 1 leg on each side of him and sat on his upper legs. He saw me and whined, "Help meeee!"๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซI didn't know what to say and was all..." Uhhh๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•just push her off.๐Ÿ˜•" He then tried really hard and that's when I looked. She had on norts, and had serious stretch marks on her legs, she was really thick, and he tried EVERYTHING. Her upper legs and booty didn't move AT ALL. He yelled, " I CAAAANT!"๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซI was all uhh... uhh... and I asked her how tall she was, she glared at me and goes, "5'7"๐Ÿ˜’. She probably weighed like 180!๐Ÿ˜ฎI just went๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜งand walked away. She goes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰"good choice." He starts going๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ! Later that night, he yelled at me for not pushing her off, helping him. Mom explained his teachers have done that at school when he has outbursts, they're trained how, and the college girl is too. She's bigger than me๐Ÿ˜•. I saw how humiliated he was. She didn't move AT ALL. What should I do?
Go up to her next time and ask her not to sit on him
Warn her next time I'll just push her off him
Compliment her on how good she is at it, admit to her I was shocked and didn't want any part of her and why
Vote C
Tell him I'm sorry and I'll try to push her off next time, but say nothing to her
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
3