Have you ever had friends who were sometimes obnoxious and embarrassing in public? How should I deal with that?

RyanEC
So me and my two best mates went to have lunch at a nice Japanese restaurant.

Although not long after we got there I felt like they were being obnoxious and embarrassing.

My first friend Pete was embarrassing because when the waitress came and asked us how we were he said “Well my life is (F-word) ed up.)
This was weird and unnecessary profane so I found this embarrassing.

Then my second friend Mitchell was loudly complaining about the girl who wouldn’t date him, saying he wished she died.
Then he watched a YouTube on his phone that was a Hitler speech with subtitles that didn’t match.
I thought this was stupid and embarrassing because I didn’t think everyone wanted to hear a hitler speech with the volume all the way up; people might get the wrong idea.

I try to tell these guys to tone it down, but they don’t listen.
2 mo
Anyone else?
2
1