Are you the favorite child of your family or the black sheep (not the favorite one, mistreatment)?

Anonymous
My family always treated me like a black sheep of all my siblings. I seen families playing favorites with their kids and has deeply affected them. For example, at the store, I saw a girl ask her grandma for some cookies and her grandma said no. When her brother asked for some cookies her grandma said yes. The girl was crying and she asked her grandma why she couldn't have the cookies but her brother did? The Grandma had the nerve to say because she misbehaved and had bad grades in school. It really broke my heart seeing that.
15
17