Why would a mom always be angry at everything, lack affection, and always starting conflict like what are the reasons?

I have a mom that has a really bad temper she never really says I love you or gives me a hug. But she is always angry like for example today I was happily talking to her telling her about something funny that me and my boyfriend were watching and then she got mad out of nowhere because last night I started washing the dishes at around 12:40 am like 40-50 minutes after my boyfriend left but I still washed everything there were a lot so I ended up finishing late like at 1 something even though I washed the loads of dishes that there were she still was super pissed at me and she even said that I wasn’t going to see my boyfriend this Friday I kept on telling her that she is starting problems for no reason and that I still washed everything but she kept on going on and on like she always does arguing and she even brought up her body pain (she didn’t have to wash anything I did it all and after she told me to do it I went to the bathroom and went to do them) and then when I kept telling her that I still did them my cousin was there by the way she told him that I was spoiled, cried, and threw temper tantrums and basically embarrassed me. She is so mean to me and I’m the only one that helps her at home she doesn’t appreciate me and always says that I do nothing (I help her with the loads of dishes daily and clean the bathrooms when she tells me to).
18 d
I’m not spoiled nor do I throw temper tantrums but I do cry because of the anxiety she gives me when I mean no harm
12
4