When someone messages you "How have you been", does that mean they care about you?

KLTheErudite7229
I met up with this person about a months ago (after we follow and talked to each other on IG/Text for 2 months). We have not been able to meetup after that, because he is 'busy'. I understand that life gets busy and plan change throughout the week, which I have told him that as well (he had told me that we could 'probably' meetup this week, then when I asked, he said he has a busy week this week). I also bought up the idea to go to a Haunted House or something for Halloween as a plan to meetup in the future. He told me that he will see about the Halloween, but Haunted house sounds fun. Then that person asked me how I am doing. I have not responded yet, but I plan on soon.

I have learned from unsuccessful friendships in the past to not trust someone too easily without making it my 'trust issue', as well as knowing if someone really cares.
When someone messages you "How have you been", does that mean they care about you?
Add Opinion