When someone messages you "How have you been", does that mean they care about you?

KLTheErudite7229
I met up with this person about a months ago (after we follow and talked to each other on IG/Text for 2 months). We have not been able to meetup after that, because he is 'busy'. I understand that life gets busy and plan change throughout the week, which I have told him that as well (he had told me that we could 'probably' meetup this week, then when I asked, he said he has a busy week this week). I also bought up the idea to go to a Haunted House or something for Halloween as a plan to meetup in the future. He told me that he will see about the Halloween, but Haunted house sounds fun. Then that person asked me how I am doing. I have not responded yet, but I plan on soon.

I have learned from unsuccessful friendships in the past to not trust someone too easily without making it my 'trust issue', as well as knowing if someone really cares.
2
0