Why would a best friend freak out on you all of a sudden?

Anonymous
about 4 nights ago, she was calling me back at midnight from my call to her at 8 pm. i had no rings- got voice mails later, i was out of range. she was attacking, and not really making sense and erasing what was said to her. constantly wondering why she acted that way, also she said she has known me for 10 years (7 actually) and that she knows my usual habits (which she doesn't), and she said she "knows where I am supposed to be".

I tried to fix it, this is last text message sent to her: I am sorry that I didn't hear your calls. I'm out of range. Did finally get your voice mails later last night. I know you care about me.
1 mo
About an hour ago I was leaving my house and she was leaving her house at the same time. She saw my friend in the parking lot and then turned around looking for me. When she saw me, just outside my door, locking it, she said "What, No Hi?". I'm trying not to pass out while locking my door. I've tried to message and call her multiple times and she has not replied. I didn't do anything wrong to begin with and she's still mad at me like I need to explain myself.
1 mo
she is a neighbor about 2 weeks ago or so I had given her a house key in case of an emergency to help me with an injury. I told her only to use it if I send a blank text message, a text of help, or a call for help.
1 mo
she over stepped a boundery and came into my house after 5 minutes. while i wasn't here.
1
1