Should I be afraid of being a mother and what is some vital advice anyone could give me to prepare for this journey?

RoseyCheeksStella
  • F/26 - So forgive me for opening up on here but I just need to get this out there.. Upon a series of crazy events over the past 3 months, it turns out I might be taking custody over my late sisters newest baby (my niece)..
Looong story short, my sister and her oldest daughter recently passed away (no need to be sorry I have already grieved) and her baby does not even have a father to care for her as he ran off during her pregnancy.. Anyway, I stepped up and told my family I would become the guardian as I was once pregnant.. yes, I was.. and I feel like this id my second chance since I lost mine due to it being a stillborn several years back.. Anyway, this isn’t suppose to be depressing, it’s just been a rough couple years for my family but i will post a photo of me and my niece to y’all can see her on my profile.. :)

Forgive the wall of text.. maybe it should have gone somewhere else but I just wanted to be brave and speak out about this.. hopefully I can be the mom I never was able to be and the sister who my own sister deserved.. Thank you 💕
3
3