Is it the same love one has for an adoptive and biological child?

Vesuvius87
Meanwhile my boyfriend thinks it's not the same love someone has for a biological child (your own child), I think otherwise.
What about caring, loving people that really can't have biological kids and instead adopt one? Those are still parents. Or what about someone that came to loving a little kid that was neglected by the parents and provide the love and care the so called ''biological parents'' never could?

Then you have cases of biological parents that abuse their kids, are dead-beats or even dump them in the dumpster. They sure have no loving gene at all. Just because their child share the same set of genes means nothing to them.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
To be honest, if I had enough money and found a baby abandoned without anyone caring for them, I would gladly raise him/her myself and make them my child.
1 mo
Just being a sperm donor and egg incubator isn't the only thing that makes you a parent. It's you raising them, feeding them, providing a roof, giving them dedication, time and love, etc.
1
0