Would you leave your 18yd son home alone while parents are on vacation?

Anonymous
Knowing the son ain't a white dove hehe he is a bit mischief and did not want to go with his dad for 4 days away from town. His grandparents who live jyst across the street from tthe boy are also not at home like to keep and eye on him if the want to. the only relative close to the boy who may check him out like how is he doing is the boy older cousin but she is married and does not live that close to his cousin. So practically the boy is totally by himself now on his own for 4 days.. And can do whatever he wants without his dad knowing about it. The boy currently has a girlfriend.
The boy since little is a mischief bad student get into fights at high school when he was younger. Sometimes he did not like to follow his dad orders and obbey him. Now he is 18yd a legal adult in my city. But now he is in that age of hormonal boy phase becoming an adult. When he was 16 he already knew about sex and many sexual stuff. His dad i guess trust the guy to be home alone for 4 days.

But there is a catch now that i remember. The father girlfriend (the father had been divorced for many years now) sometimes go to his boyfriend house to check on the son and clean the house. This sounds odd. The son is not her son though.
Would you leave your 18yd son home alone while parents are on vacation?
Add Opinion