What do I do? So I have to go to a state that is 20 hours away for Thanksgiving to see my family and I am secretly taking birth control pills?

I don’t want them to know this is a secret between me and my parents but we will all be in the same room and they might go to sleep early (I take my pill at 12:30 am everyday) . I would be very embarrassed if they found out that i took pills also I’m worried about not having a good room temperature to put them in since I have to hide them and that could make them inactive I’ll probably have to hide them in my suitcase or whatever which I don’t know if it’s a good temperature for pills or if there might be some nosy people I don’t know how nosy my family truly is lol.
1 mo
This is going to be my first trip while on birth control
15
7