What should I do about this girl?

Anonymous
So my roommate is very dirty. Like leaves rice on the floor, leaves dirty dishes in the sink etc.

1. She actually soaked chick peas in an open bowl. About 10 flies flew in, swam around and died in it. She still cooked the beans and ate it.

2. Flies keep dying in her dirty dishes in the sink.

3. She has a weird thing about her skin color. I'm east Asian and she is Indian. Apparently her skin color is considered dark. She looks at my skin color with disgust. When Korea was at the height of the pandemic, she laughed at my country. She always complains about east Asians. I dont know why.

I tried to talk to her but she is very stubborn and lazy. I know that she was free because she was watching movies.

I feel horrible about going to my landlord to deal with her but I have no choice given her persona. What should I do?

Also, I'm never eating cooked by her.
25 d
I was going to move out but decided to stay as my parents are moving to the country sometime early next year. I dont want to move twice...
What should I do about this girl?
5
1