This girl keeps trying to befriend me. She won’t let up. What should I do?

livinglovinglife9
This girl keeps trying to be my friend, I declined, she refuses to take no for an answer. She’s being weird and pushy. She played on my phone, I changed my number. She has done some outrageous things to me. I never met her personally, we’ve exchanged words online. She is obsessive, she even came to my house once and tampered with my car. My neighbor told me he saw a girl messing with my car, and he described the person. I showed him a picture, and he said it was her. Months went by and she reached out to me again, I ignored her. She reached out to me back to back, I cursed her out. She plays victim, and pretends not know what I’m talking about when I confront her about the things she’s done. She has done so much more than messing with my car, and playing on my phone. So much more! I blocked her and she makes fake pages trying to request me. I block the pages. She makes post like mine. I’d post about a particular topic and she’d make a corresponding post, or I’ll post something about my personality, and she’d post something similar about her personality. I went out to eat & dancing. She goes out to eat, and dance. I put my hair in two space buns, she puts her hair in two space buns. I’d post a picture doing a certain pose, she’ll post a picture doing the same pose, with the same color outfit! And the list goes on and on and on. It’s so weird. I’m so over it. I made my page private, and now I don’t approve anybody I don’t know. What should I do? More in the comments.
1 mo
I’d get views on my story on my instagram, so I’d make my page private. The same day or the next day, I’d get a request from a fake page. I’ll look through the following list & the fake page would be following someone she knows. We have no mutual friends. I also have less than 100 followers. I’d go to her page and she’d posted moments before I received the followers request from the fake page, and the post would be as I described above. That’s how I know it’s her. It’s as if she wants me to know
1 mo
it’s her, but when I confront her, she denies it. When she had my number she’d call me. I’d be away from my phone, so I missed her call. I’d call her back and say, “I have a miss call from this number.” She’d say, “ I didn’t call you.” I’d hang up. And then I’d get calls from private numbers. This happened multiple times, so I changed my number.
2
1