Why does a friend keep ignoring your text after asking you to hangout? what would you do?

Anonymous
My friend asked me to hangout on a text. she asked me when i will be available or when i will have a free time. I replied to her that i am busy with online class, and likely only free at night but i will be available on Friday and Saturday. It took me a long time to reply her text. And then after that, she just ignores my text. She left it on seen. She has done it multiple times. Why? What did i do wrong? Could it be that me being busy with class makes her reluctant to hangout? Or could it be the fact that it took me a long time to reply makes her annoyed? I miss her but don’t know how to reach out since she ignored me. Could it be that she doesn’t need me anymore? And that she has a new friend to hangout with? Is it time for me to move on? Sorry for my English
2
1