Why did I think moving in with my parents was a good idea? Do you think my family is extreme?

Anonymous
I'm in full time school, get to work remotely, and I decided to move back in with my parents for the summer because they needed help remodeling their house. My family is uber religious and very strict but I thought it would work for the summer and wanted to help them out. I haven't lived with them for like over half a decade and it's been so hard staying with them because of their lifestyle. Most of my siblings still live with them which is weird to me and as soon as the work is done I'm out. I can't keep any alcohol at the house or even in the garage because my 24 year old brother got drunk off my booze 1x, I can't listen to music of any kind without headohones because it bothers other people even when I'm in my room. I can't make any noise during their prayer time that lasts for 3+ hours, I can't talk on the phone in the house, I can't talk about anything they disagree with. I have to tell them everything about who I go to meet up with, my dad barades me for not joining their prayer meetings and keeps trying to force me to pray with people saying I'm in disobedience if I don't. . . The list goes on and on. I feel like they're extreme but then they try to turn it around saying I'm aligning myself with "the enemy". I wanted to do something nice for them by helping redo their home but with school and the amount of time I've spent here so far it's driving me insane and am moving out this month. I don't feel like I'm wrong for leaving. . . I just can't take it anymore.
4
0