Why do many people hate on single mums but dont say anything about the single dads who abandon their kids/wife/gfs? Do you also dislike single mums?

hi_it_is_me123
I mean, i dont understand the stigma with single mums but if these people abort their unborn kids because their partner leave them, these people are bad again for aborting. I dont understand. Furthermore, single dads get a lot praised for caring for their kids but vica versa not. The single mums are seen as wh*res/bad people.
19 d
It is ok if you dont date them. Everyone has preferences. That is not my question, i just want to know if you judge or hate on them. I kinda feel sad for the kids and their mum that are hated by the society
6
0