Was it wrong of me to tell my friend that he’s full of sh*t?

Anonymous
I told my guy friend that I was interested in him in March, and he ended up leading me on for a while. *I lost interest in him a few months after, but decided to remain friends w/him* He’d always say how much he enjoys being around me and wants to see me more, but his actions never proved that. Seven months of him acting flaky (friend wise) towards me, I spoke up about it, saying how he’s full of s*** for leading me on, etc. He apologized and said that he’s sorry for acting like an ass*ole towards me, sorry he’s not good at communicating, sorry that I think he’s full of s***, sorry for not telling me that he wasn’t ready for a relationship, and that I’ve been a really good friend to him and that he wants to be friendly to me. I don’t buy his apology; I feel like he’s only sorry b/c I called him out on it. *He did other things other than leading me on; like asking me out and then ghosting me.
3
0