I feel like everything is going wrong by the day like I’m cursed or something?

Michieex
I have depression and not really use to having close friends and family, most the time people are quick to give up on me. Recently I lost another good friend due to stupidity, someone had made a fake Instagram using a few of my pictures and even had the same username (just underscore off) and since my real page was public, that person was able to get access to my friends list and started messaging people asking them for their personal information and passwords for social media. Five of my friends wrote me about what happened and I had to explain that it wasn’t me and all but 1 friend believed me. The friend who didn’t believe me really hurts because I have always been nothing but genuine towards him and I told him there’s no reason for me to lie to him or ask his personal information that doesn’t concern me. He told me he doesn’t know what to believe anymore even after I showed him proof that the fake profile wrote to other people as well. I’m not that low of a person and he knows that. He still hasn’t blocked me on social media or phone but now I feel a weird vibe from our friendship like he’s talking less to me and the texts seem like he had a cold demeanor or he’s always going to think in the back of his mind I am a shady person when I told him it wasn’t me.
0
1