Ideas of a good believable excuse to give a relative of mine beacuse I can't go with them where they invited me?

Anonymous
This coming Saturday I will be asssisting to a special aerobics class to honor a instructor who passed away 3 weeks ago. It be a paid class. And the class will be given by 11 instructors who all were friend of the dead guy. The people participating also knew the guy. Since it is a special class a fee was chartged to each participant and I already paid and no refund and I want to go to the class. Now my cousin just an one hour ago, invited me to go with her, her brother and her brother daughter to a organic fair also this coming Saturday around 10 am and the also had invited me. So time ago I wanted to go to that fair and my cousisn mentioned me that day when they plan to go they will invite me, well it happened but unfortunately it fell the same day of this aerobcs activity I already paid. i told her a small fblet to my cousin and told her that I can't join her due to a friend of mine invited me for lunch that day (is not true) I di dnot tell her that I h ad an aerobics competition cause she won't believe me. so I told her another thing.

Now my mistake was that in that aerobics class I for sure will like to take picture of the class and post them on social media, but now I won't be able to post any photo cause my relatives will see the photos and for sure will know I lie to them by saing I was going to a lunch with a friend and what was not even true. But if I take pictures I will like to post them with my friends at the class, but now how can I mix those 2 events in one and tell my cousin in case she sees my photos how come I was at that sport event when I told her that I could not join hr at the fair cause I was going to lunch with a friend. This is just in case my cousin will see the photos of me of the sports event and then wonder why I told her another excuse for me not to go with them if i was going to the sports activity. I dont want my cousin to be upset at me that I am a liar cause with her and her brother I will travel to Europe next year and we are
12 d
already making plans for that. Or the other choice is not to post any photos of my sports event and that wya my cousin will believe for real I was having lunch with the friend like I told her I was going to do and the reason I could not join them at the organic fair. I can't be in bad terms nbow with my cousins cause we are planning this Europe trip for next year in mid year. I know I blew it but now I want to make an excuse for my cousin if she sees pic of me doing exercise when Im suppose to
12 d
be having lunch with my friend, just like the excuse I gave her not to join her at the fair I want to mix the 2 rthings togehter, like Iindeed I went to lunch with my friend but then i also went to the sports activity in case she sees photos.
1
1