Do you believe this is a good way to heal the loss of a love one?

kitty71
What do you think of people who use social media to heal themselves for the loss of a love one? I mean is it healthy for this person to do it publickly or it is better to keep that discreet and in private with your immediate family and not make it public? I mean to vent the personal issue in public.

Let me give you an example. There is a lady female of mine who lost her son 6 years ago during a mysterious car accident that involved a gun and a lot of money inside a car. Her son was young he was like maybe 27 years old and he left a pregnant girlfriend behind back then she was pregnant. Of course the death of a son is devastated and she was in therapy and so does her family (her other kid she has (a daughter). Each year anniversary of her son death, she posts on Facebook a rememberance message and she posts photos of the son. In each message each year for 6 years so far she posts, she still is in pain she says.

So I jsut wonder if that is a good way to heal or those things are better kept in private or doing that publickly is a way to heal?
4
1