What should I get my friend's daughter to help her relax when she says bye to me?

cooldog980sw
So there's a friend of mine (who I'm kinda interested in dating) who is a single mom of 2 kids. Her 7 year old daughter absolutely loves me, but every time I see her at church or other events, she has a problem going home without me. (I've known them about a year and have never been over to their place). She keeps persisting and asking me to come over (the daughter not the mom) and last night she actually grabbed onto my leg and wouldn't let go until I physically picked her up and put her in her mom's car. I could see the tears in her eyes when they were driving away. I want to get her something to help ease the tention of us parting ways, but I'm not sure what would be an appropriate gift for a 7 year old girl for that occasion. I'm taking my friend and her kids bowling tomorrow (not sure if I'd consider it a date).

So I'm wondering about 2 things:
1. Any tips on making the departure less painful for her?
2. What would be an appropriate gift/token/whatever that might help ease us parting ways? (I'm considering asking her mom for ideas as well)
0
1