Not happy thatmy sister is getting too close to my partners family. Am I overreacting?

alex6
I know this may seem odd but I don't like my sister getting close to my partners family. She has given me reason not to trust her in the past as she always sneaks her way in to become closer then start causing drama for me. My partner is not happy about her adding his family on social media as she is rude to us both and our son but wants to be best friends with his family. I feel like I will be the trouble maker if I ask her to delete them and only be civil if she happens to see them at events. My partner is a lot my straight forward and wants to tell his family to watch out for her trouble making ways but technically right now she hasn't done anything bad so it all seems innocent. We are not close to her partners family as we feel that's her family and we are just civil so expect the same in return. Also note that she hates her husbands side for reasons we do not know and cannot get along with a single person in his family. Do you think I'm asking for to much or being too paranoid?
0
1