Is it disrespectful to talk in your native language in a group when one of them don’t understand?

Anonymous
I was sitting with a bunch of friends and they all speak the same mother language except me. Instead of talking the language we all can speak , they spoke in their language and I felt left off the group for 3 hours.. one of them kept asking why I’m not talking and I told her that they’re talking and I can’t just jump over the convo and speak the language we all know. They thought I was upset or something and asking my friend why I’m upset (I wasn’t ) and in fact I kept my mouth shut and listened to their native music songs and I just kept serving them food and hookah and cleaning so I don’t feel left from the group. Would you guys consider it rude /disrespectful or how would you react?
2
2