I’m 25 and live with my parents. But I’m moving in a year to a new city. But, debating moving to an apartment in my local city. Stupid or worth it?

Maddie_95
So I’m 25 and getting my masters degree and live with my parents. I know I am not as mature as other 25 year olds because my parents still treat me like I’m 16 and I truly depend on them because they’re available to do so and they want me to depend on them. In November 2021, I will be moving to NYC or Chicago to start my practice so I will be stuck locally in my city for another year. I have the option to move out for the year in an apartment to grow as an individual but, is that even economical? It seems like a waste of $$$$$$. Can I grow and mature while living with my parents? Let me know what you guys think! And please please please don’t judge. Everyone has different life experiences
4
1