Which is better : go alone in a vacation or go with a family who doesn't value you and brings toxic people with them to ruin things?

Anonymous
My mom and dad knows those toxic people very well.
Still my dad has started to bring his toxic friends, who bring their drama causing adult child in every vacation.

I never got to visit abroad or better places in my country but since we started my parents started to accept those toxic people and now they're even gonna plan every vacation to good places with them.

• My college and career is already filled with enough drama and pretending to act with people.
  • I want a peaceful and toxic free vacation.
I really lost myself because I have a to stay with those toxic people while my mom enjoys solo and dad is busy with his friend !!!
2
0