My friend shut me out and I don't know why?

lost_girl2000
A few months ago I graduated university. During my time there I made two friends. During our senior year we were separated; I remained in the city where our university is, while one of my friends moved abroad and the other returned home. We tried to keep in touch, but the friend that returned to her home did not make much of an effort. Eventually, she almost stopped talking to us. At first, we thought she was busy, which was true. But as time went by, she ignored our texts in our group chat more and more, until she stopped seeing them altogether. Obviously, she's muted our group chat. Whenever she did us the honour of saying something, we immediately responded to what she had said. Through her texts we didn't see that there was something in particular bothering her. She didn't seem angry at us for some reason. She even texted us to wish us "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" (after an entire month of silence on her part). Now I discovered, actually I'm pretty positive but I can't prove it, that she's personally muted me on Instagram (the other friend doesn't have an Instagram account). The only thing I sent her on Instangram was cat videos or funny memes which she loves and believe me I did so rarely, maybe once or twice a week. I don't know what happened and she's acting like that. There is no obvious reason for her behaviour. And I don't even know how to approach the matter. Should I confront her? Should I ignore her? I'm very hurt and very confused by her behaviour.
My friend shut me out and I don't know why?
Add Opinion