How to handle my cousin deciding she wants to beat her child for saying he likes to kill people?

Anonymous
My sister and I do not get along so that’s just the background piece to protect my energy I come around when I have the headspace. She adopted a little boy from a teenaged girl who was doing horrible and comes and go’s... fast forward he is now 7 and has expressed in school that he likes guns and killing people and that “life isn’t fair but we’ll make it” I discussed with her that she needs to talk to him her older soon who’s a teenager is home and listens to explicit music and plays shooting video games (not blaming him but who knows what he sees) Anyways my cousin said it’s complete attention and she’s going to beat him when he gets home from school. He takes medication and has 2 therapist and a psychiatrist how about talking to him... it may be attention but violence doesn’t equal violence. Am I wrong to want to call protection services.
0
2