Did I seem rude in anyway?

I always worry about seeming rude even though I’m usually not lol. But about now my grandma told me that I should go to sleep early and I told her that right now was the only time that I could watch tv since no one else is using it and the only time that I get to be alone and just basically that this is the only moment that i get to watch tv. And she said “oh you want to be alone? Aren’t you always alone in you’re room” I’m not sure if she took it the wrong way I hope not I love my grandma. I’ve been working in a factory standing for 7+ hours and it’s been very tiring and painful for me because of my flat feet condition so I hope that I’m not being salty because of that 😂ive mostly just been tired after work and in pain trying to function and be fast with tools, motors, machines, etc but I get paid 15 dollars an hour so that’s good.
11 d
Also Sunday is my only free day I work from Monday to Saturday I just want to stay up late for one night
11 d
Afterwards I went and gave her a hug good night so we good lol
Did I seem rude in anyway?
7
2