How to get my dad to stop pestering me that he loves me and stop trying to rebuild his relationship with me?

I hate my father.

I hate how he tried to teach me to be a better person with psychological abuse. I hate how he bitches and complains like a six year old that I'm not "kind," that I need to "have some empathy" (newsflash dumbass, the world isn't sunshine and daisies). I hate how he was so insecure about how I affected his image that actual circumstance didn't matter. I hate how he would defend my idiot mother to me when I had to call her stupidity out.

But what I hate more than all of that is how the man refuses to understand that he is completely, 100% dead to me.

I don't give a fuck if he loves me. I don't give a fuck if he "wanted what was best for me." I don't give a fuck that I'm an asshole or a narcissist, or whatever it is you're gonna be a fucking snowflake about.

All that matters is that he needs to understand that there's a price for holding back who I am.. even if who I am made everyone in the family into this
How to get my dad to stop pestering me that he loves me and stop trying to rebuild his relationship with me?
He needs to understand that he has been door-slammed.
Add Opinion