How to get my dad to stop pestering me that he loves me and stop trying to rebuild his relationship with me?

I hate my father.

I hate how he tried to teach me to be a better person with psychological abuse. I hate how he bitches and complains like a six year old that I'm not "kind," that I need to "have some empathy" (newsflash dumbass, the world isn't sunshine and daisies). I hate how he was so insecure about how I affected his image that actual circumstance didn't matter. I hate how he would defend my idiot mother to me when I had to call her stupidity out.

But what I hate more than all of that is how the man refuses to understand that he is completely, 100% dead to me.

I don't give a fuck if he loves me. I don't give a fuck if he "wanted what was best for me." I don't give a fuck that I'm an asshole or a narcissist, or whatever it is you're gonna be a fucking snowflake about.

All that matters is that he needs to understand that there's a price for holding back who I am.. even if who I am made everyone in the family into this
He needs to understand that he has been door-slammed.
0
1