How do I deal with this situation with my child and would you feel like boundaries were overstepped?

Anonymous
I have an adult child who I feel is making decisions that will affect her in the long run not to mention that I feel that my grandchild’s mental health will affect her in the long run. I have confided to a friend. And My sister also appears to know what’s going on with my daughter’s input. Now, me and my daughter are not speaking. My daughter has disrespected me as her mother/ and I have to accept that/ but, this friend that I confided in and also, states she understands where I am coming from puts like on every single comment my daughter posts on face book. My sister is now taking advantage of this situation and posts pictures of my own granddaughter who I can’t see at the moment/ my daughter doesn’t see that I only want her best interests and the best for her. Do you feel that my friend and my sister have overstepped their boundaries?
0
2