Is it really mommy/daddy issues if you never really cared to see that parent?

My parents split when i was like 2 years old. My jealous grandma didn't want my dad getting all of my mom’s attention, so she planted some hair to make it look like he was cheating. They broke off the engagement and My mom didn't find out the truth til a year or so later but it was too late by then. Anyways, I had always been a “mama’s girl” and never asked to see my dad or anything. Even though my mom would offer to take me to see him and he asked to see me, I just never cared to go and so i didn't. I never wanted my parents together either. I wonder if i get that from my grandma? Anyways, I dont hate him, but I just dont care for him. Anyone else like this where they’re content in not building a relationship with one of their parents?
#FeelFreeToList #ParentalControl
#TheStruggleIsReal
6 d
Even when my parents were together, i hardly let him hold me. Just never cared for him. he's not a bad man and i think he's even a preacher now. But I don't know, just never cared for much outside of my mom/meme/pawpaw/sis/boyfriend. I treat all my “friends” and extended fam the same as my dad. Just dont care to be around em 🤷‍♀️
22
10