For those WITHOUT them: If you ever had kids someday, how would you want them to turn out?

I'm an American ESL teacher here in South Korea. I don't mind children when they're well behaved, but never want to have kids. Mostly because I have sh*t genetics (am short, ugly, overweight, dark, have Hypothyroidism, etc) and always have. I wouldn't torture another life by making them have what I have. Even if I DID have kids, I could only ever imagine having a daughter and only ever imagine her looking more like her mother, whether she's from my trash DNA, a stepchild, or adopted.

There's two students I had back that made me think "If I ever had a kid, I'd want them to be just like her." The first student was Korean, around age 10. She was well behaved, extremely smart but a bit quiet, a karate student who was nearing a black belt, and generally kind-but-feisty, if that makes sense. Like, she didn't show-off much because she was so overly skilled in many things, and didn't want to make anyone feel bad or overshadowed, but if someone tried to challenge her or pick on her, she could easily stand up for herself or rise to the challenge. And this girl was only ten, yet she had more maturity than most adults I know (especially when it came to American politics). She legitimately made me think "Damn I wish I could've raised such a future bad-ass like that!" Like, if I was a parent, I'd be ridiculously proud of her.

The other student wasn't my second-favorite. She was just 11 or 12, but acted like a mature, well-behaved 17 year old. Koreans are generally not that expressive and kind of reserved or timid. But this student was more like an American girl, or a Korean-born, American-raised student in how opinionated and sarcastic she was. She was also smart, mature, and feisty without being annoying. A child you could have intelligent classes about life and philosophy with.

Anyway, it got me thinking: How would you want your non-existent child to turn out? You can also pick an age for them in describing them, as well.
Her at age 12.
Her at age 12.
Her at age 16.
Her at age 16.
Her at age 20.
Her at age 20.
9
9