Does this come off as needy? For a family member, friend or a partner? How can I rephrase it to make it less needy I guess?

friendlymbflirty
When I visit people I plan. A lot. I like to plan and to have a plan. I will usually send a message like this:

Hey I'm going to be in town in a couple weeks and I would love to see you. Id like if we could do these things:
Saturday: outdoor activity, small get together
Sunday: all day chill activity
This is my first offer, so what's your counter? And I totally understand if you can't.

Recently, two family members and a few friends got upset with me and told me that it's too much. That they can't just drop everything for me. That I'm too needy. This confused me bc I only see them every three months or so and I always tell them that I understand if they can't, and I ask for a counter offer that would fit their schedule.

Is it the act of asking at all? But I don't feel they should expect me to just go down and hope to see them. The only reasons I have to go there are them, so when they say just call when I'm in the area anyway, we'll there is no reason for me to be in the area anyway.

I dont mean to come off as needy, and I guess if it's the wanting to see them that makes me needy then I am. But aren't you supposed to want to see people you care about? In yet another attempt to make them feel less anxious, this is actually the second time they've said I'm needy and I have changed my way of speech to this now, how can I rephrase to make it seem more I don't even know?
1
3