Were You An Obedient OR Rebellious Child Growing Up?

Anonymous
What Were You Like As A Child?

Follow Up:πŸ‘‡

Do You Look Anything Like Your Baby Pictures? πŸ‘ˆ

(Please Share Some Cute Baby Photos!!)

" I was a very obedient child growing up but I was very dramatic, bratty, and I had a bit of an attitude problem. I don't like being told what to do and my dad was a Sgt in the Army and my mom was a control freak. I made straight A's and did many sports as a child. I also loveeeeeeeeeed being in front of the camera growing up. I was a smidge spoiled. Please excuse my crazy hair, I put up a fight whenever my mom tried to do my hair. I didn't like to be touched as a kid. Ahahahahahahahaha. I STILL don't... I guess I haven't changed much. As for appearances I will let you judge. "
Please Explain Your Answer ✍️
Please Explain Your Answer ✍️
"I STILL wear cowgirl/combat boots and do horseback riding once a year. I lost this belly though. I have a flat stomach now"
"Pocahontas was my favorite movie because she was the ONLY Native American Disney Princess... I am Cherokee Indian and Black"
PINK is still my favorite color and I love being girly. I have all my teeth now πŸ˜‚! I got $20 a tooth from the tooth fairy πŸ§šβ€β™€βœ¨πŸ¦·
1 mo
Author's Note:

Thank you all who participated and shared something about themselves. I didn't realize how challenging it could be to try to obtain baby pictures for most people. I uploaded some of baby pictures on Facebook and Instagram so it's very easy to get to them whenever I want. But my grandmother has ALL the baby pictures for my family.

Funny Sidenote:

Did you notice how my mom tried to hide my big forehead in my baby pictures?

I wear this big forehead with pride now. Ahahahaha 😘
51
4