What to do when your best friend and her fiancé basically ignore you when you try to spend time together?

Anonymous
I’ve just seriously had it.

I try so hard to get to know my best friends soon to be husband, while also enjoying her company , but every time we hang out I feel so outcasted. They’re obsessed with each other, which was nice and all at first to see. But more and more I piece together they could care less about my presence. I will sit back and watch as they giggle in each others faces, constantly bring up things I know nothing about and don’t care to explain any of things so I’m cluelessly sitting there, and have even gone as far as to ignore me when I try to start topics of conversation. Like literally ignore me if I try to give my two cents on things... to just feel freaking involved. It’s not their job to entertain me, but when I invite them to spend time with me I at least expect acknowledgment. It’s like they don’t care! And they come off so absent minded. All they care about is their wedding day plans (every dang waking second of the day) , their problems/obligations , and each other. we recently went on a weekend trip and one day they said we’d drive somewhere together but then spent 2 hours straight , without explaining to me at all what they were doing , discussing something amongst each other in the room they were staying in. FOR HOURS. I went for an hour and half walk to let them have privacy and still they were wasting the day away staring at each other. It gets really uncomfortable. I’ve witnessed them fight at the dinner table back and forth with these weird fake grins on as if they need to still depict themselves as happy while I try to look away and let them talk through whatever the hell it is they find the NEED to interrupt our dinner with. I’m just tired of this and how the fuck can I be happy for her when I resent them so much for ignoring me all the time like this. Feels shitty obviously
2
1