I annoy my friends?

Anonymous
I'm more of the type of person who has to contribute a joke in every situation, even if it may not be that funny because I just enjoy it and I want to loosen up the mood. I just seem to annoy my friends with it, like today before an important exam we went through the material again and they were all quite stressed, I just cracked a joke and one of them said "(My name), I really don't have time for it! " and the other just rolled her eyes and looked back at her notes. When I tried to be serious afterwards and asked them a question (so that they could explain the material to me again) one of them told me to just read it and would understand it, but in an annoyed way. And the day before we were doing sports and the others already went ahead and since I came up late I asked them in which direction the others were going (I mean the class) and one of them sighed and said I should just go.

I really feel like I'm annoying my friends or that I am a burden or something, even though I'm like that and I don't want to change either, because then I don't know how I should (or want to be) otherwise.

What should I do?
I annoy my friends?
1
1