What would you do if people find out your crush and told others?

Anonymous
I have a crush on someone and my friend found out but like I dont talk to my friend as much. They keep on telling more people and they would say out loud that I like c/n (crush's name). I find it very annoying but I can't really tell my friend that or they will take it seriously and get annoyed at me. More people are starting to find out and it is making me really frustrated but I can't do anything about. I just don't want c/n to find out that I like them. If c/n does find out then it would be awkward talking to him, I used to talk to him a lot before but I don't talk to him as much anymore. If I did tell him that I liked c/n I wouldn't have wanted people to have known that I liked c/n because I wanted to keep it private. What should I do now? What should I say to people so they don't think I like c/n?
2
1