How will you be raising your child? If you are already, how has your approach changed from how you originally planned?

BUNroaster
I agree whole heatedly, old ways are in the old days. Keep yourself up to date.
To me my biggest focus will be to keep up with the world's trends and developments. I want to show them how exciting life can be and how to make the best of it all. I don't plan on the discipline I've received growing up. understanding your kid's the uptmost delicate and important process of parenting. Verbal and physical correction will be last resort to never implemented.

Our world has seen thousands of years and hundreds of generations, possibly more. What have you learned that you wish parents taught you before? How did you come to your own understanding? What do you wish to bring to the next generation, to your own kids? How would you approach the sex talk? Stuff like that.
2
0