Is it normal to grab someone's arm and refuse to let go until she almost yelled at me to get my fucking hands off her when I refused?

Jessicarabbit45
So my cousin had a picnic The food took too long to get there so my grandma and I yelled at them. I also yelled because my cousin let an old man cut in line at the store. She adopted these problem children. her mom didn't come because the kids were supposed ly bad earlier that day. My sister screamed at the kids and my cousin for making my aunt not come. My grandma yelled at them too. I tried to force her to sit next to me and made her kids sit at the kids table. they moved back together. tbey were having a private conversation during mystery so. I told them off. My cousin cried and told me to stop being mean and she cried I told her act her age not her shoe size. she goes to the bathroom to collect herself and I grabbed her hand and tried to drag her back to the table she said get your hands off me great loud. Then she and her husband and everyone else left. Me my grandma and sister there and went somewhere else. She is not speaking to me I thought she would enjoy ourfight as much I did.. she is furious. i apologize d said was trying to see what would happened if I picked a fight with her.
2
0