Do you have a same sex best friend you're sexually attracted to?

Anonymous
I met one of my best friends when she was 15-16 and I was 18 in a mom's group. She was incredibly hot to me. I pretty much avoided her (she claims she kept trying to get closer to me and noticed I was avoiding her) until around 2 years later we were at a salon getting ready for a date with our guys when we both revealed we found the other extremely hot and were very much sexually attracted. We mentioned we were bisexual to her hair stylist who asked us what our type was. We both pointed at each other and started laughing! We've been good friends ever since through thick and thin.

15 years later and we still love and adore each other even though we are married to different men. We bicker like an old married couple. She regularly complains that we still have not had sex and makes passes at me. I often tell her she's just as beautiful as the first time I saw her. We have date nights. Our children call each other siblings. We have done everything from take our guys to strip clubs and flashing them, seen each other and each other's guys naked, to even just sitting at home crocheting. Haha
Do you have a same sex best friend youre sexually attracted to?
Yes
No
Unsure
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1