Why would my sister say this about my pregnancy?

Anonymous
Im currently 32 weeks pregnant, this is my first pregnancy and I pretty have been staying to myself. Besides from the pandemic i just don’t want no extra stress or negative energy around me. With that being said, my sister doesn’t seem genuinely happy for me that I’m pregnant. The reason being is she makes this blunt insensitive statements. It first started with her wishing I had a boy, then was disappointed when I found out it was a girl. The day I found out she didn’t call/text…until the next night and said “I’m still trying to process your not having a boy but congratulations”.

Then we I decided on the name of my child she says stuff like “I don’t like that name” “that’s the only name you came up with” “that can’t be her middle name”. The icing on the cake was she told someone that’s close to the family that she was so upset and disappointed i wasn’t having a boy because she want her daughter (my niece) to be the only granddaughter. Now it hurt my feelings that she would utter something like that and think it’s ok. She recently picked a fight with me and then told me she was blocking me and deleted me off of social media. I’m at the point where I love her to death but I rather keep my distance because i don’t feel she’s happy for me
1
1