I’m 21 I’m extremely mad at my dad for putting other people’s kids before me what should I do?

Anonymous
My dad always buys his girlfriends two grand kids presents for Christmas and birthdays I said he doesn’t have to as they aren’t his kids she never buys me anything so it’s the same thing. That Money could have gone onto buying me more expensive presents or more presents. I’m sick of it. He given one a paint brush as she lost hers but when I loose mine I don’t get any I get told I shouldn’t have lost it. He given her a proper art paint brush ! He could have given it to me as I do art too and I will actually be greatful for it and im his daughter yet he never gives me anything or buys me anything. I felt that mad I was going to cut off the brushles so she couldn’t use it. Her parents should have brought her a new paint brush my dad shouldn’t even be giving her anything. I should have been put first but nope it seems like they always are. She’s 6 so her parents should have brought her another one or taught her that in the real world people don’t give you things just because you lost it. I wished he never given it to her or brought her or him anything.
2
1