Is it normal to think everyone hates you and thinks everything you say and do is stupid, all the time?

HOAAH
So one of my husband's co-workers had a 40th birthday party and invited us, and his wife seemed super friendly and gave me her number. She told me to call/text so we can get together and go thrift shopping. So I had her number for a week and then I finally texted her today and asked her to do the coffee & thrift shopping date. She said something along the lines of "let's do it!! my daughter is in day care 9-1 and the thrift store opens at 10" and I said "ok, but coffee first?" Then I turned off my phone because I think that was not cool to say. I"m so lame. I am such a loser. Slightly having a mini panic attack right now.

I am so stupid. I desire friendship and relationships but I think everyone is judging me all the time so I don't want to be around people and feel "hate". It's like a lose lose. I have a friend but I think she will KILL me, then I have no friends then I think I will die of loneliness.

Normal? Not normal?
yes totally normal
that's not normal
GirlGuy
2
2