How do I stop my dad from washing his money on his girlfriend and start spending it on me instead?

Anonymous
I’m 21 my dad keeps spending an ridiculous amount of money on his girlfriend for Christmas and cooks for her yet I don’t get fed she doesn’t even live with him and I do. She never pays for anything she’s an complete bully but he still wastes everything on her. She also gets food when we go out I never get anything I have to always pay out of my own money ! He won’t even buy me a coffee or a bottle of pop ! She never pays for anything! I’m sick of her having everything I should be getting. I don’t really like my dads cooking as such but I’m more entitled to it than she is. She isn’t entitled to anything. He keeps buying her fairies for Christmas and birthdays yet never buys me any ! I’ve been interested in them since I was 5 and he knows that but he’s only ever brought me two in my life time. I felt like smashing them every time I see her name on the box I think I will this year when I see them before Christmas I will drop the box on purpose until it smashes and not say anything until it’s opened on Christmas. She doesn’t deserve anything from him. That will stop him from wasting his money on her I can always blame it on her. I will keep smashing them until he Stops buying her expensive things and spends the money on me instead. She never drives anywhere it’s always my dad ! I hate her so much. I hope she dies of the virus.
6
1