Do you relate a little more to people who are similar in personality to you or you share some common flaws or quirks?

MCheetah
I treat everyone with equal respect, until I'm given a reason not to. However, if I meet someone who has some physical or personality similarities to me, I treat them with higher regard. As in, I'd like to be their friend, but try not to come off too strong.

Like, if I see another short guy; even shorter than ME, like say 5'8" or below, then I hold him in higher regard. I think it's like, subconsciously, I'm thinking "Cool, another one of my kind! Let's talk sh*t about tallies together!" Or if I see a girl with low self-esteem or insecurity, I subconsciously think "Maybe we can be co-dependent on each other and be depressed together."

Most human beings, easily 95% or more, I do not relate to, whatsoever. They just co-exist and I have nothing to say to them and they don't interest me at all. I'm an introvert. But if I meet someone I may be able to share common insecurities in, it gets me a little excited about the possibility of a new friend.

Anyone else weird like that?
Yes, I'm more engaged with people I have common personality traits with.
No, I treat everyone more-or-less the same.
GirlGuy
3
5