When a parent spoiled a child once they become adults does it have a huge impact in their life's?

Alwayreckles93
My aunt and uncle spoiled my cousin to the point to where they both move to the guest bedroom and allowed my cousin to take over the master bedroom. I am not jelous of my cousin Just point out how my aunt and uncle raised her. She will be turning 30 soon and still acts like a spoiled brat. My uncle called her princess it has got up into her head that people should always like her mind you even now at her age 29 she still wears custom made tiara that my aunt and uncle paid over $10,000 for her tiara course my uncle made monthly payments. Her first car was an expensive one not sure can't remember. But now she is married and expecting an infant still she thinks everything is about her. I still remember when it was covid lockdown she threw a huge fit temper tantrum all because she wanted to go to this event which got cancel due to covid lockdown. I felt sorry the people that live with her, I can't imagine being trapped with her during pandemic with no where to escape from her nonsense.
10
1