Do you ever feel disconnected from people in your life when you have moved away?

Doglover000
I have moved away and I feel like my friends from my old city don’t talk to me much anymore and we used to be close. I feel like my mom doesn’t call me to see how I’m doing. My dad does but because he is nice and he likes me more. I know I’m not my mom’s favorite it’s always been my sister. My sister has a really nice job and lives at home with my parents. So my mom likes my sister at home. Every time I do call her she always in a bad mood or is negative on the little things. I know she wants me to succeed and strive but she doesn’t know how to encourage me. She does it in a wrong way I feel like. Being alone and only having one person you truly know in another city is tough. I live by myself so it makes me feel alone. like everyone hates me but I just know some people do grow apart that’s what I facing I think with my friends. I can always meet new people which I have, but it takes time to trust and get used to them.
5
1