So I have a hearing issue, and my friends father has a similar issue, I commented that me and my friends father might be similar?

DragonBiologist
Now at first it was just a normal comment. But when i started to think i started to get worried now panicked. So i have this hearing impairment which, mine is genetic. My friends father has a similar thing.

I said that does this mean I am similar to him?
I smiled and laughed nervously. Then said who is
worse me or him? I then said I be the worst one it will give me something to improve on.

It was really quiet in the car when I mentioned that and thats when I panicked. still i am panicked am i over reacting please i looking for words of reassurance.

Everyone seemed to be fine, i injured my knee and the friend which i like said you kneed some rest. I replied where was that joke earlier. He said he only jokes if he kneeds too. And the mother said hope your knee gets better.
1
0